Monday, June 20, 2005

Met WW beforehand

Yeah like most Chinese would do--in a restaurant again. But this time something 'funny' happened. :P After we stood up and prepared to leave, the woman who sat at the table near us said, 'hey beauty...you didn't finish your food.' Well one friend didn't eat up her food truly. Sometimes we would be in this situation especially when it's buffet. You saw a new dish, kind of strange food but you wanna give it a go so you put a small amount of it on your plate. After you had a taste and found it's awful...you'd just leave it there, wouldn't torture your stomach right? Well...there were so many other customers at many other tables in the restaurant. I just didn't understand why the woman only paid attention on our food. But we were about to leave...but the woman wouldn't stop! She went, 'hey beauty...you didn't finish your tea.' ( This time she referred to me--I didn't drink up the glass of tea. -_- ) and, 'the food in this restaurant are very natural and healthy. Would you please eat them up and drink it up next time you come here?' Errr...my friend and I said 'oh ok' and then left. I still don't understand now--why that woman only paid so much attention on WW and me? while there were many ppl around... :P

No comments: