Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good for hot pots

Heh it's freezing these days since a coldfront's
been visiting us. Of course you guys might think
the temperature ain't that low, but don't forget
that we people in Taiwan don't have central
heating in most of our buildings. ( My friends in
Canada and America told me it's common to have
that in their houses. ) Anyway I don't mind the
cold--wear enough will do. My students in 9 years
were like :O "err teacher you wear so much
today..." after I walked slowly in the classroom.
LOL I think the light purple coat I put on today
looks like a fabulous blanket. :P

So you can imagine the best food for such weather
is hot pots--we call it shabu shabu here too. I
had quite a few since this winter started, guess I
have gained some weight...and it seems harder and
harder to keep fit in winter! *sighs* :P I
wouldn't give up this delicious meal though;
moreover, my good friend ( a math teacher ) will
go have hot pots with me for lunch tomorrow. We've
never been to the new restaurant near our school
together, so it'll be fun!

Still I don't have enough time for anime or movies
recently...not because of chatting too much
though. *winks* I got something more 'mysterious'
to deal with now hehehe. Thus...ah my break time's
up. *waves bye*

No comments: