Friday, December 30, 2005

The last working day in 2005

Hah today is the last working day of this year!
I'm looking forward to the New Year's Eve...woo
and my annual bonus!

so you guys know I am pretty pragmatic when it
comes to money--only made 'a few mistakes' before,
for example, giving money to wrong persons.
*fuming* Oh no, I shouldn't be upset at this time
of the year...gotta be cheerful! 2006 is coming
and I have so many good friends and stuff around
me. However let me talk about some events happened
not long ago.

We Taiwanese didn't celebrate Christmas like other
countries; I always evny my foreign friends when
they tell me how many holidays they got and then
they don't have to work or study at school. Lucky
Christmas was on the weekend this year, so we ( my
friends and me ) managed to have some fun. The
night before Xmas ( Fri. )I went out to walk
around on the streets in central Taipei. All the
stores decorated their windows beautifully...nice
to see many Xmas trees, big or small, standing and
shining my favorite city...This was the first time
I passed by so many pubs and bars at night without
entering either of them though. If I did I might
have been the target for some western guys hanging
around in there looking for some fun? *grins* No
no no...I wouldn't like to step in, but still had
a wonderful time hanging out with my friend.

And it's fabulous to go for hot pots in a
restaurant where I'd never been there eating. It's
common to have hot pots in Taiwan, but what's
special about this restaurant is custumers gotta
serve themselves. Thus I just headed for the area
for vegetarians, getting lots of vegetables,
mushrooms, soy-bean curds, and so on. Also they
got snacks and ice cream ( 4 flavors ) so...my
break time's up. However I'll blog about what's
going on ( as long as I am not that busy, you
know. ) *winks* Happy New Year to all my good
friends! All the best wishes to you in 2006!!

No comments: