Friday, December 02, 2005

No good working on Sat!

Tomorrow's Saturday, and I still gotta
work...*sobs* since it's our poll day. Really
don't feel like working for it. Not that I have no
enthusiasm for voting; as a matter of fact
teachers at our school have served at such
occasions too many times. Just...at this moment we
teachers are doubted by some people in this
government that we seem to get so much money after
we retire. Thus, teachers are no more than leeches that
would lessen our country's wealth. *sighs* What the hell.
If officers in this gov said so, they shouldn't have asked
so many teachers here to help since they think we teachers
are selfish and get too much money. I really regret that
I promised to help on the poll day. I wouldn't like to give them
a hand next time when an election's coming.

No comments: