Friday, July 30, 2004

Being spontaneous...NOT :P

    TGIF! I got 4 sessons this morning, well...ok for me. I enjoy getting along with students you know. The best is kids came to my office during break time and asked me if I needed some massage. ahh... so... what should I say? touching, considerate, and so sweet right? :D  *chuckles* I let them finally. LOL~  but I have only 2 shoulders...the other 2 kids had no chance then. ( poor them :P )  Thus I asked them to massage my colleagues ( males, sitting infront of me ), and they should appreciate it also I guess...( although one of them complained my boy student didn't have enough strength. He's too fat to enjoy it I think. *evil grins* ) The vice class leader, who is in year 8 but still looks like a primary school student--very short, asked me the second time today, 'teacher can you come and have a coffee at my place?'  urm... I am so... touched. hahahaha~ of course I don't wanna go to any student's place to have a tea or coffee, especially that's a boy student. ( Don't wanna be killed by parents of any male's who's much younger than me... :P )
    Around noon a guy who I knew  from another channel called me. He's an architect, who lives in Taichung, but will have to come to Taipei from time to time because of his cases. A few years older than me. A vegetarian too. *wink*  In fact he left me a message that he might come to Taipei and would like to see me. Well... I didn't reply him yesterday. I think, if a guy has my number, it's absolutely convenient to call me in advance, especially when he wanna ask me out. hehehe that's why when he did call me today and I nicely declined. ( I did that to another guy earlier this week also. awww :D so he can only see me next week... good enough? not next year you know :P )  Too bad none of them read my blog, or they would surely know about my pattern of seeing guys. Am I too evil? Never.  :P

2 comments:

Ken said...

Awww... don't be a tease :P

Flo said...

(what did you say? I cannot hear you! :D ) *moving my body while listening to Slow Jamz, and smiling to you* :P