Sunday, July 25, 2004

Fun to D.I.Y.... NOT

    What's so good on a beautiful Saturday morning? I got up and went get traditional Chinese breakfast--shao1 bing3 and fan4 tuan2. On my way home I enjoyed shopping at the market nearby, woo~  a lot of interesting stalls selling cheap and pretty good stuff! I bought 2 pairs of shoes, which cost...300 NT!!! 300 NT!!! hey can you believe it!  Even my mom said 'cool!' :D  So, see? you guys should learn from me. ( now I am talking to my students, who always wanna get brand name shoes to show off at school. A pair of their shoes might cost over 2000 NT! ) Don't you think your homeroom teacher is just the best role model.  :P
    After my satisfying breakfast, with nice coffee of course, I decided to install the cloth hanger which was also bought at the market by me. Mind you first, NO MANUAL--I only watched the sales do the installing once. So yeah...I struggled with this D.I.Y. stuff for nearly half an hour, sweating like hell, swearing badly...and finished the installing by myself. A lesson to learn for me--I am not into D.I.Y. things, and I should NEVER, EVER  get anything which needs D.I.Y. for the rest of my life again. My friend said he'd do it well after I told him what happened and suggested he could come try it. ( I enjoy giving tests, and I did give him one last time when I met him. LOL~ He had good luck to make it that time. :P ) Dear friend, no manual, remember.  *grins*

3 comments:

Ken said...

妳想你會難倒我嗎﹖:P test me oh, see if u can :P 我不怕﹗來吧﹗

Flo said...

hehehe my friend is bilingual too huh? 你的膽子不小啊...給我記住 :P

Ken said...

*wink* I'm Multilingual actually :P Good English, Bad English... ho ho ho :P