Saturday, July 31, 2004

Dentist wanted...sure I got a toothache

Well I admit that I have had a sweet tooth since I was very young. :D
That’s why my dad had to take me to a dentist from time to time when I was a little girl. And now I am much older…my decayed teeth have stayed in my mouth peacefully for quite a long time, but not these days. They need my care badly? Maybe it’s time to visit a dentist again. Ok not maybe, but a must! Struggling for a period of time ( you know my style…always pondering over one thing before I can make a final decision ), I decided to go to the dentist, who is my very good friend’s husband. And let him cure my lovely but now sick teeth. Ah it’ll be a long term battle from now on. So you guys know it’s very important to take care of our precious teeth! Hm…ok where’s my chocolate? :D

One more thing for today…when I was walking outside this evening, my jade bracelet just fell off on the ground and broke into 3 pieces. I was astonished for sure, and it’s not the first time for me to see my jade bracelet get broken. You can say I am superstitious or what, but it said jade can be the substitute if something wrong is going to happen to the master. Another jade broke in 2002, winter time I remember…when I went camping with students in year 8. We were in the mountains, but I felt sick for the 2 days…got a serious headache and maybe a fever. As soon as my class danced near the camp fire, I was stunned to find my jade bracelet fell down on the ground and broke into 5 pieces. And you know what…one of my gal students insisted that she saw 2 ‘persons’—one’s male and the other’s female, kept looking at us from a distance in the neighborhood. Oh my God. Lucky I didn’t see anything. And dear Lord I wouldn’t like to see anything like that you know. Anyway a new jade bracelet has been put on after I came back home. This one is light purple, called ‘violet’. My SX got it in China and told me it’s a pretty nice one. Well…you know I don’t believe in what a person says easily, especially my SX used to be a businessman. But once I was waiting at the airport…feeling bored and went take a look at the shops. Some stuff caught my eye. It’s a ‘violet’ jade bracelet too, which looks not as beautiful as the one on mine, and cost more than 40000 NT… That moment I believed my SX’s words. LOL~

p.s. In fact I typed what happened on July 31 and posted the 2 paragraphs right after I finished my blogging. But they just…’gone with the wind’ or whatever. -_-“ A friend of mine, who is a bit younger than me but seems smarter in some ways, told me he gets used to typing something in somewhere and then no need to worry they might be lost on the way. ( I complained to him all I have typed had disappeared. ) Hehehe… dear Word, that’s why I am with you now. And, thanks a lot, my friend, for your good advice. :)

1 comment:

Ken said...

I have a sweet tooth now, and well, I think I might not have any teeth left if I'm at ur age :P And your jade story... quite interesting. I think that girl can say in that scary voice 'I see dead people' :P My story was that back in good old Taiwan, I used to wear this jade elephant around my neck. Well, one day I ran around the house, one of the sliding doors was slid only half way across instead of 'open' or 'closed' and I ran right into it (the edge of the door...). Lucky nothing happened seriously, I got hurt a little, but didn't bleed or anything, but the jade broke. And now I got a tiny line on one of my eyebrows that doesn't have any hair :P (My left eyebrow...). So I guess that was a good way to prevent me going to hospital or something? heh.