Saturday, July 24, 2004

此情不可道, 此別何時遇

    Too tired to blog last night. hehe I guess I might always have to write about something happened 'yesterday'. Never mind...it's just for fun. And the title for today is the words which are painted on the school wall, which means: the feelings is not to be told, and no idea when we can meet again after this farewell...pretty much a fabulous artwork, by my very best friend WW and her students. Well her bf A.O. is the director, who has a great talent for arts. Anyway she invited me to attend the opening ceremony. Previously I wouldn't like to since I had 2 sessions to teach. But...she said she really hoped that I could make it for her, you know...*smiles* I am this kind of person.  :P  That's why I was there, in a pretty flattering dress, watching the opening going, and taking video clips for them. So...I will burn them a CD. WW's happy for sure. I told her to eat more...poor baby, she worked real hard for that and looks so slender now. Lucky she's leaving for Vancouver next week, to take a trip there for a few weeks. hehehe nice.
    Yesterday evening I went choir practicing as usual. We'll have an important performance in October, and the best is the very famous vocalist Ms. Jian will sing with us. *melting* you know how much I admire her there. Once I listened to her singing Amazing Grace, and...I just couldn't help myself...tears welled up in my eyes, then fell down one by one...you know I was truly touched.  :)   This time we practiced Panis Angelicus, which is a psalm in Latin. I sang some wonderful Latin songs before and they are really cool! :D

No comments: