Sunday, July 25, 2004

A cool evening in the park

    Friday evening it was. I had 4 sessions to teach in the morning. It's tiring. ( try talking for 45 mins x 4 and see if it's true :D ) Anyway I went have dinner--veggie steak, with my friend. Of course it's satisfying and I was in a pretty good mood again. ( yes...every time when I got nice food hehehe ) So, if you guys ( my dear students, that is ) see your teacher ( me ) is going to blow her cool, do remember to get something yummy quickly!! Stuff me up!  :D
    And then we took a walk in the park after buying some shaved ice and mango shake. ( 芒果冰沙 ) It's real enjoyable to have such iced snacks at a summer night like this. We found a place to sit down, chatted happily and had our snacks. I looked up into the sky...the moon was not a full one, but still it's beautiful. Like our life, I think...nothing is perfect. Well I am always looking for the good in it though...and very often can I find something interesting somewhere. Like, last Fri. evening when I was in a friend's car, he played some nice songs for me. And this one touched me most: She's Out Of My Life. nice melody and lyrics I think.  :)

 
   

1 comment:

Ken said...

they touched u the most huh :P woo (hahaha I'm crazy)