Sunday, March 06, 2005

Gone the first week

Like what I said...I have been working like crazy due to a teacher's
miscarriage--got to take over her duty and teach another class in grade
9. Luckily they are all obedient to me. ( Am I that bad? :D ) And they
seem happy in class... ( The candy tactic works that well? :P ) However
life goes on; more and more problems for me to solve. Some gal ran away
from home at midnight after she heard her dad saying something like,
'That bad gal doesn't deserve to stay home!' Of course she didn't come
to school ever since. -_- Her mom came to school and talked with me for
a while, telling me her daughter might be neglected because her giving
birth to the third kid. ( My gal student is the second. ) Well...isn't
it common when a family has a younger child. *sighs* I can only say,
there are many different ways to get mature--some want it hard tho.

Another problem is some boy students dare to gamble in the classroom.
Of course they wouldn't let me know, but a boy owed another boy 500 NT
( he has paid maybe a few thousand NT dollars. ) Her mom found that
he's short of pocket money and then the son told her the truth. Sure I
am angry but I promise the mom that I won't mention her son's name when
I deal with this tomorrow. She is worried other boy students may take
revenge on his revelation. Those who don't wanna pay attention on
studies at school will surely find some other stuff to play with, to
kill time. And that's why I am paid to be a homeroom teacher--my
responsibility to discipline them! They will have a wonderful time I
bet... Anyway, 2 weeks left for the OT. I will take good care of
myself, and you guys too. :)

No comments: