Saturday, March 19, 2005

Done

Heh this week is almost over ( so we call it 'weekend' ah bu hao xiao
:P ) and I finally have the feeling that I can relax for a bit.
Normally we homeroom teachers don't have as many classes as subject
teachers, for we got to deal with not only students' problems but also
parents'. Sometimes it's just a cinch but somehow you might have to
cope with very troublesome ones. Like the homeroom teacher sitting on
my right in the office. There's a hyperactive boy in her class and she
has to talk with his dad from time to time. It seemed that the single
dad would like to chase the beautiful and kind-hearted teacher--how
convenient if he was successful; the boy could have a nice homeroom
teacher at school and a good step mom after school. LOL~ too bad I must
say nothing is perfect, ended up she must tell them she's already
married and the boy told her how disappointed his dad got. :P
I really think Taiwanese guys are much smarter...or most guys are? :D
They know clearly they should pursue females who had better get a good
career ( to support family ) and good personality ( to take care of
family, won't run away when others are sick or in need. ) Of course if
the famales have pretty looks and figures, woo~ wonderful isn't it. Big
bonus! So I wish the single dad good luck. :P

This Wed I took students to Bei Tou for a field trip, visited some
scenic spots which are well-known for hot springs. The guide in Bei Tou
Hot Spring Museum gave us a lecture and now then I know we have 3 kinds
of hot spring in TW. Sorry I am too lazy to check the English terms for
them. Students were amazed when we went to a lake by the mountains and
saw the hot water under...no more chance to enjoy your life on earth if
you fall into the water like a dumpling. By the way I must say I am
grateful for the 2 moms' help. They went along with us and gave me a
hand when students got naughty--yeah we always have to discipline kids.
:P Furthermore I told my students if they dared to complain they would
NEVER have to go for their graduation trip with me in the future ( this
Sep prolly.) They can save up their 4000 NT and stay home for 3 days
since I don't want kids ( in fact they are teens in year 9 ) who don't
listen to me. LOL~ Poor students right? So bad the homeroom teacher
is! :P Let me tell you...every time when I held them an activity, no
one was absent, so far. :P

Ok here comes the weekend. I hope to rest more and have enough free
time for myself. You know I didn't stop working OT since the beginning
of this new school term until this Fri ( yesterday.) If they didn't
stop it I would be the next who had to take a medical leave!
Anyway...wish you guys, and myself...a happy and peaceful weekend!

No comments: