Monday, March 28, 2005

No EB...no more.

Recently I read some novel whose title is Winds With Voice. In fact there are 5 vols and I read them all...guess it's not that true when I said work's been hectic right. There was a part in vol. 4 impressed me most--it's the moment the leader of all the priests was to give a welcome ceremony to the priests-to-be in the big temple. He sang a song instead of giving any other sacrifice at the altar, and here are some parts of the lyrics:

When I glanced back,
I was the only one left here.
The long waiting
would not bring back the happiness in the past.
What's buried in my mind,
I don't know
if it's missing or something else.
I can't tell you that I live well.
If one can be strong,
then what can you call the feelings
beside sadness.
You are only left in my heart,
so I closed my eyes
and saw you
I don't know whether in the dream or memory
is eternity.
I open my eyes,
I don't know whether in the dream or memory
and you are alive.
Even if you don't come back anymore...
Let me catch your existence in the wind...
Can I...?


Something happened and I was at fault. Like what I used to say to my students, when we make mistakes, it's better to admit and try our best to amend what went wrong. Thus, I am sorry for what I did ( the EB stuff...didn't mean to but seems it's done for ages ) and some step must be taken to prevent some further harm. Hmm...too bad I have been so immature in some way, and the slang 'old habits die hard' applies perfectly. -_- Well...what else can I do? I apologize sincerely...and then move on. It's a...Fin.

No comments: