Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Got a gift :P

Yeah I was teaching in a year 9 class. This week is supposed to be the
final countdown heh. :P The boy who sits near the platform the most
gave me a card in class. It's from Fullmetal Alchemist--on that card is
the main character, Edward Elric. LOL~ I can never forget his facial
expression when I mentioned this anime once... :P He could never have a
thought that the teachers here would know bout manga and anime. *sighs*
I started to read manga since my childhood ok. Why? Because my grandma owned a store which sold some candy and cookies to kids, and also there
were comic books for kids to rent. Yeah yeah I know I was lucky--free
snacks and never need to pay for reading right. :P

A colleague asked me to go looking around in the market nearby during
our break. I said ok ( ignored the pile of students' homework to be
graded :D ) and had some fun. Not really shopping tho, for I don't
wanna spend money for useless items. Well it ended up getting some
bananas ( 25 NT for 600 g ) and bell fruit ( more expensive--70 NT. )
Hmm not a waste if they are good for health. :P Tomorrow will be
busier! 2 classes for OT...and take students to Bei Tou for a field
trip. I know it's more hardworking than staying in the classroom
lecturing, but...they have done something good and I promised that they
will be rewarded a 'trip'. So...had better sleep enough, and must
remember to bring the better digi cam! :P

1 comment:

Ken said...

Oh... you get a collectable. How lucky :)

Isn't bell fruit "Wax Apples"? You know, red outside, white inside. Delicious :D