Monday, March 14, 2005

A not blue but busy Mondy

Some events for today. *yawns* Ah my shoulders are sore again. It's
Sammie's birthday and he asked me for candy couple of days ago. So...in
class I went over and gave him the bday candy--woo a happy boy's
smiling face's so cute! ^^ I had 4 classes this morning, and in the
afternoon I went attend a funeral with some colleagues. Our principal
went too. Now they use powerpoint to show the person's photos in the
'farewell hall' ( not sure what to call such a situation tho. ) I
didn't cry but felt tears in my eyes...then, I went back to school to
have the 8th class. And saw the gal student,who ran away from home and
didn't come to school for a few weeks, and her mom. Well well...I must
say it's not so easy to get my approval that easily. Once a student
decided to leave school without a second thought...he/she had better
prepare to see my 'bad face colour' and listen to some 'wise ( I doubt)
but not-so-cheerful ( that I have no doubt )' words from me when he/she
would like to beg me to let him/her study in my class again. *smiles
coldly* Why I don't let it go easily? Since the other students are
watching--woo teacher's so kind that she wouldn't mind our leaving
school anytime; she'll always let us in anytime we wanna come back so
we don't need to worry and just skip classes as much as we'd like to
heh! Sorry I am not this kind of easy-going person in my field. :D I
work hard enough and then get what I want in life. So I am nice to
kids...but not that nice in some way. ( In fact I never let any ex of
mine come back to my life again either...MY BAD! :P )

No comments: