Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Turning so cold

No wonder it's easy to get a cold recently. It started to rain heavily yesterday evening and moreover, we had continuous lightenings for quite a while! I was...wah :O...listening to the thunders while walking on the street and prayed I was not to be hit by any of them. :P Ended up the temperature dropped from 28 C (yesterday) to 13-18 C (today.) *trembling in the freezing spring wind* I am wrong to wear a short skirt today I guess. :D

Students won't have fun at Movie Club until they have their mid-term next week. *chuckles* But I am not to be limited for sure. I just watched some Gigli, which some said it's lame ( on newspaper or magazines you can always see comments bout movies. :P ) I think it's ok since Ben and Jennifer look not too bad, both looks and figures I mean. I will finish it when I have some more free time later during break. But have to grade year 9 students' tests first--sort of boring work lucky I am used to that. :D

No comments: