Sunday, March 13, 2005

The third week's coming :D

Woo and now I finished 2 weeks big OT! hehehe It's getting smoother
in class since students are used to my style--they have known me
better and both parties, the teacher and the students, can have a
good time together. When we are joking, I used to say, 'oh it's my
pleasure to hurt an innocent student's heart!' And they pretty much
have the feedback, 'how come time doesn't fly...she's still teaching
in our class!' LOL~ Then I praise them like, 'wow good you guys did
learn from my talent oh I am such a successful teacher...*claps*' :P
In fact English is never an easy subject for Taiwanese students (
including the me before...*sighs* ) so it's necessary to creat a
happy circumstance to boost the learning. ( How come my English
teachers were not like me tho :/ )

Something 'bad' happened as well. ( Life is never perfect right. ) I
switched on the degree 3 cell phone to check if the battery's run
out. And not long after that I got that Martin's sms! @_@ I must say
he's more 'never give up' than me?? :P Let me translate the content:
' I told you I love you so many times, but you still keep quiet.
It's just like one-way loving...I have no idea when I can get your
passionate reply? I wish you happiness on White Lovers' Day.' Urm...
*chuckles* Too bad isn't it. I did have good impression for him when
we chatted on the phone last year the first few times. The thing is
he's dumb enough to do something nasty on the 'dates' ( I really
don't wanna call the going out watch a movie and have a meal 'dates'
tho! ) One's chances can be easily ruined by one's carelessness may
I say so? :P I don't mind staying single and, to be honest, it's
fine with me--I am able to enjoy my loneliness. :) Walking on the
street alone, I would look at the azure sky when the weather is
nice, or I would feel the coldness of rain on my cheeks when the
weather god's moody. Then I feel all's good and quiet, altho there
are other passengers and vehicles around...heh.

And of course interesting events come to me from time to time but,
but I am too lazy to record them all. :P Like a boy student's 60 NT
request after class... LOL~ well NO GOOD to say it I guess. OK it's
Sunday morning, cold and cloudy! Got so much to do...( to turn off
the celly is the first! :P ) Happy weekend hehe :D

No comments: