Tuesday, March 22, 2005

To or not to

I got a phone call from choir master a few days ago and was asked to attend a performance at the end of this month. Well...the reason I didn't go there singing is our practicing on Thur evening kind of disturb my schedule--it always ends around 10 p.m. and then my bed time will be surely delayed. Worse, when my bed time's shortened I'd become grumpy too ( the number one factor to make me grumpy is my being hungry...) That's why I hesitated at first while talking with the choir master. She explained to me what an important occasion that will be so she needs me to help with the choir; I finally got urm...ok then. It must be the dark side of my personality: although I agree to help, that doesn't mean I would stop complaining. Thus, last night when I was finding the scripts needed for the performance, my family had a good time listening to my mumbling: I'm gonna regret, yes...I am gonna regret that I promised I would help... :P

And another bad news. Really didn't expect I would get sms from that martin guy after telling him I have been in a stable relationship. ( altho I don't have any serious relationship with any guy but the Lord :D ) Astounded enough to find there's a message received in my lovely degree 3 cell phone! *blinks* Tell me what I shall do if I just can't slap that sucker in the face ( since I wouldn't like to waste my precious time and energy on him. ) The final solution was switch it off and pity...let it expire this June. *sobs* The # is good...but I got to give it up ( previously I thought I could keep it if the mushy sms would not come anymore. ) See? Being too optimistic is never good. :P

The sun shines...I have no OT since this Mon. *yawns* I brought my little NB and enjoys my break time typing this blog, chatting, and soon it's lunch time. *yawnsssssssss* LOL~ I have 2 classes this afternoon. guess I'd better stop right here. :D

No comments: