Monday, May 08, 2006

A day without my celly

Well I forgot to bring along my cell phone to work.
*chuckles* ended up there were 11 missed calls as I
checked it at home this early evening. It's a sign of my
poor memory, or just my carelessness, or...both? hahaha I
bet you'd say 'both'!

Still 19 days to go, you know, for students to take the
BCT. They are getting more nervous, I mean some of them;
the others are still relaxing--read comic books during
break time. Hmm when I was to take the entrance exam (
yeah ages ago ), I truly didn't have such free time for
comics books or novels...hehe thanks God no tests for me
anymore! I can read as much as I want! Watching anime and
movies is lots of fun too. I hope I can see Mission
Impossible III, and Da Vinci Code. The latter isn't on
yet in Taiwan. *crossing my fingers* :)

No comments: