Sunday, May 07, 2006

House of Nine Gragons

Went have dinner at Giu Long Ge, of course a vegetarian
restaurant, which means House of Nine Dragons. I've been
there once, ages ago, when some aussie friends came visit
Taipei. Ah I didn't keep in touch with them...no idea how
they are now. Maybe the item's got married. The dishes
are good, especially the soup tastes sweet. So I asked
the owner and she told me they made the soup in some
special way, adding vetetables and sugar cane to the soup
and keeping boiling for a couple of hours. Really...so
troublesome I think. That's why I never think I can be a
good cook. ( Neither do I think I can be a good
wife...Mom said the best way to get a man is through his
stomach or what. *sighs* )

Another funny thing happened the day before yesterday,
Fri evening after we got dinner. On our way home, I found
a roach on the road walking ( or running? not sure :P )
very fast. We passed it and it's very kind of me to warn
my friend, who's definitely afraid of roaches, that
there's a roach nearby. LOL and it did look like the
roach's following us...so you guys can imagine how panic
my friend was...and how naughty I was, 'hey "little
strong" come come here!' hahahaha

1 comment:

Ken said...

What's a Gragon???? :P