Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A lesson to learn

Happened to meet the principal...and I regret that
I turned down the offer--our principal would give
me a vegetarian rice dumpling. *sighs* I was so
immature! Really should have accepted it happily,
and then I could give one made by my mom to return
the favor. =_= I must remember this lesson.

By the way I gotta say these days we teachers and
students have the most relaxing school time since
the first CBT is over. In class we read novels and
comic books; one boy student even brought a COMPAQ
notebook! I went over to take a look...too bad not
able to come online in the classroom. A good friend
of mine lent me some books written by Hou Wenyong-
-in case I feel too bored at school. *chuckles*
Pretty grateful I am...and I wish the friend good
luck--good health, good fortune as well!

No comments: