Sunday, May 14, 2006

A visit

And the weekend is fun too. Two of my ex-students
called me last night asking if they could come over
to my place to pay me a visit. Sure. Heh not all of
my students can see me like this, you know. Only
those who are good, cute, polite, and considerate.
Otherwise I would tell them I am too busy to meet
them--it's torturing if I still have to see
students who I don't really like after work right.
Anyway QQ ( a boy student ) and Pony ( a girl )
came; I shouted them milk tea and had a small talk
for about 2 hours, sharing with each other what we
do recently, what friends we have made since their
graduation in 2003, etc. Time flies...hehe. I told
them it's time to leave as I saw the time's past 10
p.m. Brilliant kids...welcome to my place next
time.

No comments: