Friday, May 19, 2006

Get well

Hah there was another affair these days--a guy
whose name is Chang Kuei went dating a woman at a
motel in Banqiao. Photos were taken, and he told
the journalists he was there 'tan gong shi' (
talking about business. ) Finally we know motels
have an extra function hehehe. My students and I
all agree that the most pitiful character in such a
story is the wife. She always has to stand out and
announce she believes her husband NEVER had affairs
with other women. Poor wives.

This morning it was a bit rainy yet sunny as well.
Weird ain't it. As soon as I was in the office, 2
students of mine came tell me to see the rainbow.
Wow I was surprised! The rainbow looked so near and
huge! A pretty amazing scene...too bad I did not
have a good digi cam to take a pic of it.

Anyway today is Fri; I had a cold a few days ago,
and thanks God I get well soon. Hope my friend can
feel much better today too. By the way, I did sit-
ups before sleeping--10 this time.

No comments: