Sunday, October 03, 2004

Busy weekend

Oh my, this weekend was so busy. On Saturday I was working hard for the periodical test of year 8. I am responsible for the listening comprehension, vocabulary, and grammar parts. Worse, it’s autumn now and the weather’s getting colder—I caught a cold. -_-“ I was having a severe headache all day and still working on the exercises. I had to since we will have a meeting the coming Monday and need to discuss my work there. Finally I finished it and my friend was so kind to check it for me, to see if I made any mistakes on spelling or sentence structures. Well…I did make one: a preposition was missing. LOL~ Of course I am grateful that I have such a good friend who can help correct my English. :D

Today we celebrated my dad’s birthday, and the chocolate cake is vegetarian! My sis bought it in a veggie bakery in her neighborhood. And she’s nice to get me some buns as well. I gave my dad a red envelope, in which is 6000 NT dollars. It is more of my dad’s cup of tea. If I got him any present, he would say, ‘oh you wasted money again, because I have had such stuff blah blah…’ That’s why my sis and I did the same on his birthday since ages ago. Dad is happy, and we daughters are happy too!

2 comments:

Ken said...

Awww so nice... we are the non-gift giving family, so... :P think we're not as nice :P

Flo said...

How about the poster on the wall in your bedroom tho. :D