Friday, October 08, 2004

I am crazy...LOL

Friday…I don’t know why but these days seem crazy to me although I only had 3 sessions to teach today. It’s quite relaxing and fun, you know, especially I ran into some girl students who I taught during summer school time. They were on their way to the girls’ room too, happy to see me: ‘Teacher! How come you don’t continue teaching us this semester!’ ( not the first time I heard such statements…) ‘Teacher you look sexy!’ ( I am to worry since I look sexy to a teen girl…*sighs* ) ‘Teacher I want a hug!’ ( … I can’t even remember the girl student’s name. But I gave her one—you know me, too kind-hearted. :P )

The degree 3 cell phone has rested for quite a period of time and I decided to let it work for me again. Not surprising…I got some sms again. And that guy’s daring enough, or should I say ‘thick-skinned’ enough, to send me mushy stuff. Sometimes I talked about it in class and I told all my boy students not to do so when they are to woo girls they are fond of. *chuckles* Sweet talk is fine, if comes along with nice behavior and if that person is adorable. Too bad…those who only know about bragging their high commission are never my type. 2 other guys from another channel are trying to make friends with me now; one asked me for my cell phone # but I haven’t decided whether to give. Work is hectic in October, so I don’t have much free time for them even though they both said they have good income. LOL~ again. :P Shall I tease them for that…*evil grins* well maybe I can make fun of them, when I am in the mood sometime later. :P hahahahaha~ lucky they don’t read my monologue here! *winks*

4 comments:

Ken said...

Awww... just put in your /whois, they'll read for sure (like when they saw ur pics... wah immediate reaction :P)

Flo said...

ahh, too bad I got not much free time for them. :P oh btw, keeping mysterious seems more fun! :D

Ken said...

Hahaha you wanna land a bigger fish? Ic!! good tactic :D

Flo said...

*chuckles* my friend forgets that I am a strick vegetarian. no I am not to catch any bigger fish. :P