Thursday, October 28, 2004

Funny or SJB?

These days...um I don't know whether they are eventful or not. I can't understand how come a guy can be so persistent--most of the time my degree 3 cell phone's off. After I switched it on...I got a sms soon. Then later got another one. In fact I have already blocked myself from getting any message online from him, or any other guy in there. ( wanna live a simple and peaceful life now...) He really should try his luck other places. Good luck, Martin, altho I have no yuan fen with you. :D

Jason from the class in year 9 told me his heart would beat hard everytime he sees me. Eh how come teens are so weak nowadays. Please don't get a heartache in class--I don't know how to apply CPR well. :P Moreover...I think I should say more crazy...a gal Yang kneeled down on one knee in front of the classroom after class dismissed, holding my right hand. -_- She proposed to me and suggested we could fly to L.A. to get married. I never expect my future husband would be a teen aged gal tho. LOL~ So I pulled her up...*pats pats her* and told her: 'well I'd ponder over it later. You study hard...I want my students to study hard.' :P What a life!

1 comment:

Ken said...

Your knight in shining armour is a girl... w00t :D