Friday, October 29, 2004

Racing time

Well it's the season of racing again...couple of activities will be held the coming November. 24 students in each class will attend the running racing--each is to run for 100 meters with a stick in one hand and then give it to the next runner. So yeah...me, the homeroom teacher has to act like a PE teacher at this moment, need to keep them company on the court and watch them practice. I would use '狀況百出' for this situation--some ran the wrong lane, some didn't hold the stick well enough. Worst of all, it's running racing--but most of my girl students can't run fast. That's why we were sighing after we practiced and suggested some boy students should pretend, or disguise, or whatsoever...to look like girls and run for our class. *chuckles* Anyway I will pray for them and hope no one falls or gets hurt while the racing is taking place. Ahh...hao lei! I didn't even run tho...but I guess paying a lot of attention on them, staring hard at them also must have consumed most of my energy. So...had better go to bed early tonight.

1 comment:

Ken said...

Its called a 'relay'... the stick is called a 'baton'... :P And you can look sporty? :P