Saturday, October 23, 2004

Camping

離開令人愛恨交織的台北兩天,卻不是為了感情問題...

Finally I came back to my beloved city Taipei. The reason I had to leave for another place and stayed in a hotel room for one night was absolutely NOT for some trouble or feelings and such. It's because of my work--students went camping in the mountains of Miaoli county and we homeroom teachers got to keep them company. That's why I brought my digi cam and 2 SD cards which has 256 MB capacity each. So students had a lot of fun playing games, setting up tents, learning how to cooperate and do team work well, and they cooked for themselves in the field...woo~ Very good lessons for teenagers isn't it! :P My responsibity there was take good care of myself and students could concentrate on their learning--no need to worry about their fragile teacher. :P

I am proud of them since they did their best for the performance at night by the campfire. I also danced with them and that made some of them WOO a lot since I used to be 'serious' at school. Of course I have to...who would dance in the office or in the classrooms? -_-" So... Charles said 'wah teacher you danced so hot!' when we were on our way home on the bus, I only replied 'urm you saw someone else. that's not me.' LOL~ he yelled 'ni pian ren!!!' hahahaha~ da dui le! :P Not only photos I took for them but also did quite a few vid clips. I hope...one day, maybe 10 years later when they take a look at the pics and vids...many beautiful memories will come back on their minds. :)

3 comments:

Ken said...

woo you dance so hot neh :P should take up more nightclub sessions :P

Flo said...

no no...Kenny ni kan cuo le too. :P

Ken said...

Yeah haven't seen u dance in real :P