Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Cruelty and the Beast

Finally the boy student Wang lent me the CD he mentioned a few times to me--metal music, Cradle of Life-Cruelty and the Beast. Um I've never been into metal but it's no harm to give it a try. Wang talked with me about this CD for quite a few minutes after our class' dismissed. "It's a story and the music doesn't sound good at first. You will have to listen to it for couple of times..." I was erm no idea if I had enough patience. Then another boy student Chen walked up to me and asked me to make him a copy of this CD. I downright refused him since I didn't know how to. Hey you know CDs nowadays are already 'protected' from being burned. But Chen started to 'lecture' to me how CDs work on PCs and it's not difficult to 'clone' it if you get the 'Clone' software and so on. I was err...and tried hard to escape from this knowledgeable teen's preaching: "It's easy for you and you can get the English version blah blah..." "No I wouldn't understand and I don't think I am able to make a 'clone' for you!" Once I submitted I would have so many requests from those smart little brats, no I mean those smart teen-aged students of mine, you know. :P

2 comments:

Ken said...

yeah, you might get busted :P but hows the music? lots of guitars and people screaming their head off? :P

Flo said...

urm don't wanna be busted for sure. and the music is not for me altho the cover and lyrics are not bad designed.