Friday, April 15, 2005

Ba He (a tug of war)

Like what I mentioned earlier...this is the competition season. :P We
had this kind of sport (?) *wondering if it can be described as a sport
tho...* called 'ba he'. Two groups of students go pull a long thick
cord made of flax and see which end are weak and then get pulled over.
Usually their weight counts, of course. I took a look at my dear
students, who are in grade 8 and some of them still look like
elementary school students...*sighs* I decided to buy them soy milk
after they finished the game. Therefore, I was standing there, using my
digi cam to record their strugging and shouting meanwhile, 'jai you!
Lower your body! Stay backwards! Pull! Pull!' ( like a crazy woman but
lucky nobody was shooting me LOL~ )

Urm...ended up we won the game. -_- *sighs* How come? The Lord must
think 'hmm this homeroom teacher's so nice that we can't let her class
lose!' But...dear Lord I don't really wanna shout like mad on the court
again! *sobs...me and my elegant image's ruined* :P

No comments: