Saturday, April 02, 2005

Rainy...Relaxing...it's Sat

*Yawns* didn't do much today. Why? Because it's Sat! But I should have
had more fun if it was not raining. *sobs* Lucky I am always the one
who keep thinking bright... 'no going out' = 'no wasting money' :D
That's why I stayed home most of the day. Beside mopping the floor, I
also watched some anime--Teacher's Time ep 9, My-Hime ep 21. The former is funny for it's quite opposite the situation is for me and my students. :P ( well come to think of my height that is. ) The latter one is interesting also...the president of students' committee is a Hime too! :O She's my favorite character in this anime, you know, smart, gentle, strong-minded...and able to make good tea. hehehe :P Finally I went out for a misosilu hot pot at dinner time, yummy~ woo :D

No comments: