Friday, April 01, 2005

The concert & April Fools Day

Finally it's time to stand on the stage...light's very bright and I could even feel the heat ( what kind of lights they are I wonder...definitely unlike the lights we use at home. ) In fact I was not satisfied with my performace on the second song...but the others were fine. hehe The best is I could enjoy other musicans' performance...really enjoyed listening to the nocturnes of Chopin. But too bad he didn't play my favorite part of it. The music 'Peopel always pursue the rainbow' impressed me a lot. Yeah...I would never stop pursuing the most beautiful rainbow all of my life. After the concert we were about to leave, and happened to meet the prof in Music Department who played the cello. She told us her cello was more than 200 yrs old. Woo~ I felt very lucky that I got the chance to see such an antique musical instrument last night.

Then it's the April Fools Day. Guess there is this line printed on my face 'I'm so easy to get tricked' and they had a good laugh in class. So far I was fooled for 3 times. ( School hasn't ended for today while I am typing this blog. ) In the morning I went to class 803 and saw a boy student writing something about Math on the blackboard. The class leader asked me 'Why are you here? Our first class is Math.' I was really getting ... :O for a short while. That I forgot about my schedule and went to a wrong class happened before. So...err of course I finally entered the classroom and did my job. Then the second class was 804, where I am the homeroom teacher and they didn't seem interested in tricking me. But in the middle of the class, my cell phone rang. Sure I answered it and to my surprise it was from the Grade Coordinator. He went, 'Hurry to the class 803. You should be there teaching now.' I went really... @_@ what the. The second class today IS 804! So I told him, 'No, I am teaching 804. There must be something wrong.' Back to class I told my students that I thought today is really full of tricks! Fortunately I had a break...and nothing 'exciting' happened until 2 boy students came to my office and reported, 'Teacher, Sean and Joe are fighting in the classroom now!' Oh no...the 2 fought over something trifle only last week and got told off by me. Again! I went out of the office, proceeding to the classroom...and found the 2 boys were laughing hard behind me. -_- Erm... still got a couple of hours left for April 1st. *sobs in a dark corner* poor me... :P

1 comment:

Ken said...

Well... your blog's title is 'Life is lessons to learn...' so now you've learnt that you're very gullible :P hehehehe be thankful that it only happens once a year? :P