Wednesday, April 20, 2005

One contest Done

So it's time to perform on the stage, my dear teen-aged students,
facing the three judges and playing the flute. I could hear your hearts
beating hard because of nervousness... :P and some of you still tried
to keep smiling on there! *sobs...me so proud of you all!* :P Being a
homeroom teacher, I certainly remembered to bring my digi cam and took
pics and even recorded the second song they did. Well, I must say it's
their best performance since they practiced these 2 songs a month ago!
:D

Then we went back to our classroom and enjoy our 'Movie Club' time.
Belphegor-Le Fantome Du Louvre was not too bad, altho not scary enough.
Sorry to say so, you know...we Taiwanese has more than enough scary
topics in our TV shows or movies. That's why all the students sat there
watching and having pearl milk tea, which costs 10 NT each, my treat...
:P without a single screaming in the classroom. Now then you know we
have been 'pampered' in some way. *winks*

If it's fine tomorrow, we'll have the Ba He contest with another class
on the court. Hmm...what drink shall we get this time. :D

No comments: