Monday, April 18, 2005

Minus 3

So I did feel excited bout my new toys--the TV and DVD burner, and certainly it's a must to try its function! The thing is I have to do a 'minus 3' while doing the recording. For example, if I wanna record the program on channel 33, I will set it on 30 otherwise the program recorded won't be what I want. :P The kind-hearted sales person didn't set my machine well enough I guess...but, I shouldn't call to bother him again I guess. :P Way too troublesome for him to come over! :D I think I have do rely on myself now and try to manipulate them!

As for anime...getting Prince of Tennis, and have fun burning them on the cheapest CDs I ever got--50 pcs for 159 NT. *thankful tears falling* :P I hope the quality can be good enough tho--can still watch them 10 years later, I pray... LOL~ :P Another anime I watched recently is Air. Well I don't think it's interesting like what the forum said, so far. Pretty dull...and only one guy surrounded by other females, from old to young. *sighs* no idea what the main idea is. Maybe I'll get a clear pic later on tho. Let's wait and see.

No comments: