Friday, April 08, 2005

Not a tiring week but still tired

It's Tomb Sweeping Day this Tue, a national holiday, no work no school.
Then We had a quite relaxing Wed--I keyed in students' marks they got
from the first periodical test in the morning, and watched Taxi 2 for
our Movie Club. My boy student Jerry brought a digi cam and took some
photos of classmates and teachers. His is a brand name stuff, Sony,
which is better than my Texon. ( I know I know...I never heard that
brand before either. ) So the photos taken look sharp--Jerry looked
happy and proud after I told him so. :P I should go get a better digi
cam too, but *sighs* now I gotta save up money for my trip to Japan
this summer break. It'll cost a bomb since ppl who have been there
informed me stuff in Tokyo are real expensive. My $...is to fly away!
*sobs* :P

On Thur a gal student was to leave for another school to study. Daisy
is very nice and she gave me a hand in class for the past 6 months. I
pretty much relied on her and of course it's sad to see her leave.
Therefore I prepared a little gift, a bracelet made of pink crystal,
which means good luck in 'tao hua'. But since she's still a junior high
student, I'd say it can bring her good luck in making good friends in
her new class. ( And it's written in the card I wrote to her. :D ) Her
eyes were full of tears when she came up to me...so were my eyes. Wish
you all the best for your brand new school life, Daisy. :)

Fri we had our grade 9 students take photos for their year book. They
are going to graduate from this junior high school. That's why I was
there on campus sitting with this class and their homeroom teacher and
other subject teachers. The photographer 'complained' our faces were so
'stiffed' and our smiles looked very unnatural. LOL~ Hearing that we
all laughed and then it started going well. It will bring back the
happy memories when students grow old and one day they open up the year
book...'wow we looked so young and pure (?) that time! erm no idea if
this evil teacher ( they used to address me so, but they're so wrong
you know I am such an innocent person :D ) is still alive...' Ain't it
fun! :P

No comments: