Saturday, April 16, 2005

A very expensive Sat

Ho I guess I was crazy again! Today's fine and I couldn't help going
out to have lunch and look around at a shopping centre. Then...did a
big purchase! A flatscreen TV and a DVD recorder... *sighs* :) Well
what can I say? LCD TVs now still cost a bomb--a 36" looks good but the
price doesn't worth it. Maybe a couple of years later when the price
gets reasonable...I will get one. We used to record TV programs with
our VHS machine--it's more than 20000 NT 10 years ago! Yeah you can say
it was the highest model that time ( and brand name it is--Panasonic!)
But nowadays it's the trend to use DVD RW; thus I bore the pain in my
heart caused by thinking of the flying away money and ordered what I
would like. :D The best was that salesperson was real good. He came
over to teach me how to use them step by step, and even asked me to
operate the procedures in case I didn't understand. *shedding some
thankful tears* Finally I learned and then I asked him how much I
should pay him. He didn't want a penny from me. Oh dear Lord...bless
this kind-hearted young man please! :D He will surely be a great sales
person and hope he can make a tremendous fortune!! ^_^

No comments: