Tuesday, April 05, 2005

A day off

Today's a national holiday so we have no school. I have got 3 packages
of potato chips since the concert ended...like what I planned earlier.
LOL~ no need to avoid eating heaty snacks anymore! I never worry about
keeping fit you know maybe for my being a vegatarian ( not a good
reason but, I don't mind. :D )

What else did I enjoy except munching chips...let me think. I finished
reading the novel 'The Da Vinci Code' by an American writer Dan Brown,
quite a big volumn. A Chinese teacher, who is also a colleague sitting
next to me, lent this book to me, 'hey you might be interested in this
story.' And yes it's fabulous and I did get attracted to the mysterious
plots and felt impressed by the numberous witty lines inside. ( I am
not to recite any from this book tho. *winks* )

Moreover, I watched some anime...and got :O oh my the female president
I mentioned on my last blog is a, *stunned* les. Well it's ok, just
didn't expect that previously. :P ( and what can I expect from an
anime? some entertainment that is. :D ) I wander what will happen in
the end--maybe Mai will marry the Reito Lord and become the Queen of
Darkness. LOL~ ( way too impossible I know. :P ) *yawning* I feel
sleepy during day time...

No comments: