Thursday, April 14, 2005

Lovely visitors

Got Daniel's phone call this early morning, said he's to pay me a visit with Pony, who is one of my favorite gal students and now his schoolmate. They were classmates and graduated from this school. I was happy to meet them! ( I don't really wanna see most of my students again once they are gone you know. :P But I don't mind meeting those who are so cute! )

So we were all in my office, having milk tea and some snack I prepared earlier. Daniel is now the president of students committee at their school, and Pony quitted the Guitar Club and joins the Dactylology Club. @_@ I asked her how come...thought she's interested in playing the guitar. She didn't feel comfortable there she said...and couldn't really get along. Okay...maybe it's fun to learn some sign language too. Daniel told me bout his 'love story', which happened a few years ago. ( woo~ so young! ) He said they had the same interest--drawing pictures, and they often stayed together doing some painting or such for school. He thought the gal's nice, but the only problem was that gal was a few years older. awww :P That's why he didn't think they were good match. ( LOL~ No wonder he's my good student...the same thought! ) Pony was surprised to listen to his story and went, 'Hey you didn't tell me about this before!' :P Ohh~

And they gave me lovely present--some candy and cookies in an Iron box with Snoopy on the case. :P I took a pic and maybe will upload here later on. Nice to see you, my sweet students! :D

1 comment:

Flo said...

heh thanks for coming over. no I've never visited 101 altho I live in Tpe. hahaha you love the structure? sounds like an architect. :P and I pretty much agree with ya that living here is great fun! (guess you don't live here then. too bad :P)