Wednesday, April 13, 2005

School of Rock

Ahh...this week is supposed to be another peaceful and pleasant week
for me, and things just turned so unexpectedly...fun...NOT. I got
allergy yesterday morning, and all of a sudden I couldn't stop
sneezing, and felt very tired. Some gal students came to my office to
have a talk around 11 a.m. and went, 'whoa! Teacher you cried? Ain't
you ok earlier at the first class??' I swear I really didn't wanna make
students worried bout me. :P hahaha and like what I used to say, I soon
got well after drinking more water and sleeping enough. :D

By the way it's the contest season for us. We need to perform on the
stage playing the flute, all the classes in grade 8. So that's why I
have to use some spare time in class to make them practice more! Well I
ain't someone who's crave for the championship, but hope my students
won't fall off from the stage and are able to play the 2 songs well. In
a word, don't they lose face will do. *grins* Too bad I can't play with
them on there, so my responsibility will be take some photos for those
lovely boys and gals. :P

This time we had School of Rock for our Movie Club on Wed afternoon. I
remember I watched it on the plane last winter break when I was coming
back to Taiwan. But the dub was German with Chinese sub, quite weird I
know. And today we had English dub and Chinese sub--much better for me,
and students too. LOL~ It's a funny one and Wendy told me she likes
this kind of topic. No wonder, you know...she plays the piano too.

I started to watch the anime Air, and done ep. 1 this evening. Guess
they are ripped off DVDs? The quality's very good, but the only flaw is
dub and sub couldn't match well. Some I watched before had this problem
also. Hmm maybe it's my machine or what? I don't know...and the OP ED
songs for Yakitate Japan changed on ep. 13--both are nice! I listened
to Soul'd Out-Flyte Time and found I pretty much enjoy such music, fun
and relaxing. :D

2 comments:

Ken said...

Really? The OP has not changed, only the EP... are you sure? @_@

Ken said...

I forgot to mention a japanese movie about music is also nice, it's called "Swing Girls"... very funny... both my younger bro and mum watched it (separately) and they laughed at the same places... its that funny :P