Monday, March 27, 2006

Being sick

I guess it's because of the weather...got a cold, and
couldn't help sneezing and of course had a running nose
this morning. Then I tried to swap classes with my
colleague so I could be off duty earlier. But failed.
Ended up driving back home to rest for 2 hours this
afternoon after watching kids nap. And drove to school to
teach the 8th session. *chuckles* see, even if I would
give up earning more, the Lord didn't allow me to. Anyway
I put on more clothes and seems I'm getting better. Need
to hit my pillow by 9:30 p.m. though.

Kind of know how come I am getting weak these days--it
happens every month when 'that' is to come. It is the
biggest problem for me ( maybe some other women too ) and
you know we might have serious PMS...yes. No need to tell
me. It's pretty troublesome! Too bad I have to bear with
such for quite a while in my life.

No comments: