Sunday, March 05, 2006

Had a good time

Had a pretty good sleep last night...maybe because of my
taking enough exercise earlier in the evening. To my
surprise, my headache was gone--yes you can say it again
people need to get exercise to keep healthy! ( both
mentally and physically *nods* ) Besides I had fun
walking around Ximending with some friend, window
shopping only since we didn't buy anything at all. The
most interesting was we found we might be the oldest
customers after we sat down in the restaurant where we
were to have dinner. LOL He said it was possible I would
see students here. I then replied, "They would be scared
to be found by me here...'how come you guys don't stay
home to study for CBT but wander in Ximending huh!' you
know."

It was sunny and warm...a nice Saturday. Today, hmm looks
cloudy. Anyway, wish everyone a wonderful time no matter
where you are.

No comments: