Thursday, March 09, 2006

Will be very busy ^_^

The weather's real changeable...in the morning it's cold
and foggy, but sunny and warm this afternoon. Some
students came over to say they thought my purple skirt
was cute, and so were my boots ( rimmed with some fake
fur.) Thanks. But I will have to wear something brighter
tomorrow...since we all gotta be taken pictures for our
school year book. For students' sake, you know...me,
their homeroom teacher, will try my best to look super
pretty! >:D
Moreover I will be very busy this weekend...from Friday
evening onwards. Some friend asked me out and I said ok.
Usually I would sleep not so early on Friday night--no
school next day! On Saturday another friend asked me to
visit a place in Taipei county, where I've never been
there. Free vegetaraian lunch, I must say it is what
attracts me most...*sobs* So easy to allure me? :P

No comments: