Wednesday, March 22, 2006

She's gone

WW left Taipei for Vancouver today. No I don't feel
bad, since I always think it's great to
have friends in other countries, you know. Then I can
have good excuses to go pay my friend in the foreign
country a visit. Her husband is still staying in Taiwan
for serveral days--no worries he can speak a little
Mandarine. I don't need to help him when his wife's not
around then. hehehe :P

As for events at school, we had an exhibition in our
library this afternoon. The best was some pop stars came
and you know what...I didn't recognize them at first.
Students took their cell phones out and started to take
pics, and then I was wondering how come. Finally I found
them--they starred in some well-known series ( ex. 紫禁之
巔 ) and I pretty much liked the handsome boy Jr. That's
why when a colleague suggested she could take a pic of us
I immediately nodded and stood between the 2 gorgeous
guys. Students were so jealous of me!! LOL I will upload
the photo as soon as my colleague emails it to me.

No comments: