Saturday, March 25, 2006

A nice boss

To celebrate my getting extra pay today, I went have a hot pot for dinner around 6 p.m. You guys know I am a vegetarian, and so does the boss--I don't even need to tell him what kind of hot pot I would like to get. What made it special for this evening was he said he noticed that I didn't really finish the 'fake meat', which is made of soy beans or mushrooms, every time I ate there. He then suggested he gave me some more vegetables and dried flat tofu instead. Woo I like them both! Ended up eating so much...ahh too full. Didn't even have enough room for ice cream and jelly made of tea! *sighs* Need to get some exercise or cut down snack later on.

My best friend WW is already in Vancouver now. No idea if she has jet lag...hehehe I guess I'll talk to her soon on Skype. Too bad I can't pay her a visit this summer since I plan to visit other countries. Hmm...the weather is not good recently. *chuckles* who cares. I still enjoy the weekend, and hopt you guys do too. ^_^

No comments: