Thursday, April 20, 2006

Can wear a short skirt now

Heh it's a bit cloudy today, but good enough...no rain. I
am happy and content with the nice dinner with friends,
of course, at a shabu shabu restaurant. Haha a guy called
me in the meanwhile and he said I was a real 'hot pot
girl.' Hmm don't you think it'd be much better if 'pot'
is left out. Moreover he warned me that I'd be fat if I
keep having lots of hot pots. *falls laughing* Oh it's
very difficult for me to get fat ok. Don't you know I
take exercise very often. Furthermore, I am a vegetarian.
How to get fat if most of the food I have is all kinds of
vegetables. >:D

Thus, friends don't worry about me, who never need to go
on a diet. I have another good news to report. I told you
that I fell on the ground and got some bruises on my legs
this Mon afternoon. It's lighter now, so I can wear a
blue short skirt and look great today. *chuckles* Too bad
I have no date...*sighs* Ah...never mind. Luckily I got
good friends. And one gave me a bag of instant coffee--it
smells so good in the early morning when I make breakfast
in the kitchen. Her birthday's coming...hehehe I would
like to buy her something cute and practical. *grins
evilly* >:P

No comments: