Friday, April 28, 2006

happy 3

Got 3 happy events for today. The first is I can use the
printer in my office now. hah I even talked with a friend
via skype this morning, trying to figure out what went
wrong. I even sent screen shots, but still couldn't work.
Finally I took his wise advice--proceeded to the Teaching
Apartment and reported this problem. A while later a guy
who taught science came over and made the setting for me.
Done. My friend is right; in fact it's very easy to set
the printer...but I am so bad at computers. *grins*

The second is I had a break this afternoon. Oh time to
get a new cell phone at the Chunghwa Telecom! Customers
just need to agree that they will use the # for another 2
years, and they can purchase a new cell phone there at a
lower price! Now I got a new OKWAP...yeah! Although some
friends told me OKWAP is NOT the best buy, I want it as
well.

The third is I went had a hot pot for dinner--ahh it's so
nice to have hot pots in a cold and rainy evening with
nice friends. After dinner I spent my beautiful Friday
evening reading manga Hunter x Hunter again. ep. 17 so
far...will read more this weekend. *smiles*

No comments: