Sunday, April 23, 2006

Saw a movie

Went see a movie with friends this Sat. Heh it was sunny
and hot. We took MRT to Ximan and something 'tragic'
happened--were told the movie we wanna see was not on
now! What the...we even checked the night before, the
place and time! That's why my friend was immediately in a
bad mood and I was a bit upset too. Anyway. Being a
optimistist, I never give up. There was a 7-11 nearby,
and I told friends I'd go get a newspaper and check where
we could go watch it today. "When there is a will, there
is a way." I like this saying a lot. Another one that I
like is, "There is no free lunch." I NEVER agree with
those who think they can succeed without working hard. (
Now then you know I am a 100% Capricorn ain't you. ) Some
guys complain they got no girlfriends. *chuckles* The
thing is they don't go meet girls. Even after they have
some chance to know girls, they don't pursue--they don't
spend time and money on dates. They say they are too busy
maybe working or playing games. *sighs* No wonder no
girlfriends. Finally we took MRT again and a bus to the
cinema and watched the movie. Yeah!

No comments: