Monday, April 03, 2006

No event on April Fool

Ahh didn't do anything naughty on April Fool. Previously
I did think about calling friends to inform them: heh
tell ya good news that I'm to get married! But didn't do
so since I'm a bit afraid that friends would come give me
a good kick after they found I just wanna fool them.
*giggles* Students in my class told me today they did
call some of their classmates and make fun of them.
hahaha hey hey don't say: Like teacher like student! I
ain't naughty at all ok. *winks*

We ETs had a meeting with the staff from Let's Talk
English, 2 American teachers and 2 Chinese ones. They
would like to get some feedback after we use their
magazines as a teaching material in addition to our
textbooks. Thus, most of us talked about what we thought
of and discussed with those teachers happily...in
English. *chuckles* In the end we took some pics...I'll
ask the guy to send me, and then you can see my 'yah'
pic. Oh of course I asked them to 'yah' with me. LOL~ ^^V
( like this, and they were so cooperative! )

This week is supposed to be relaxing...no school or work
on Wed. Some of my relatives will be coming, so my family
will be busy for a few days I guess.

No comments: