Monday, April 10, 2006

Sneezed a lot

Not a blue Monday, but I couldn't sleep well last night
since I started to sneeze a lot around 11 p.m. and gotta
use lots of facial tissues...*sobs* fell asleep around 1
a.m. I guess. That's why I didn't sound cheerful in class
at the very beginning, but you know, my students are not
only cute but considerate. They encouraged me and told me
to rest enough and take care. Ahh I feel much better
indeed.

Another thing to report is I went to the school clinic
because I wanna know how much I weigh. Therefore I
stepped onto one scale and I was @_@ ... ok I decided to
stepped onto the other scale there and it said the
same...@_@ weird I didn't go on a diet but I lost some
weight! Hmm...nothing wrong with my appetite;
furthermore, I don't get a lot of exercise ( been lazy
you know.) That means I am a lucky woman--let me have
more yummy stuff then. :P

No comments: