Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Frightened for a few secs

A sunny day again, and I called the department which is
reponsible for the school's electricity at least 3 times
since we wanna turn on the air con. They really don't
understand it's torturing us, who stay on the highest
floor in this school. Inconsiderate staff...*sighs* yeah
I know such people exist everywhere at work.

Being careless, I scared myself this evening...you know
it's not easy to find a free parking space near my place.
And I parked my Justy near the little park after work.
Then I went out to get some cold drink a while later. On
my way home I passed by the place where I parked Justy
and found no car there. :O MY GOD JUSTY IS TOWED AWAY!
~>_<~

All of a sudden I remember that's NOT the place I parked
my Justy today, but YESTERDAY. LOL~ life is always so
exciting, you see. :P

No comments: