Saturday, November 13, 2004

Gathering

No idea why but I got a headache from this early morning, not like I caught a cold tho, no coughing, no sneezing. Only the upper part of my head hurts very much. It's Sat! And I had to go out for a gathering--had a late lunch ( from 2:30 to 4:30 p.m. ) with 2 friends from another channel. We had buffet at my favorite vegetarian restaurant near Zhongshan MRT station. :D~ Needless to say it's very enticing...many kinds of dishes, and yummy snacks. Best of all, since they both stayed on IRC longer than me, I was happily listening to those exciting stories ever happened. Some have quitted and others still keep in touch--and their relation to each other is pretty amazing. :P Somehow I think the Net is quite surprising, you know. More than once I heard friends tell me how they fell in love with ppl who they didn't even meet in person--only by conversation...even the gal who I met today did. She fell in love with a guy who is a Taiwanese but he's a Canadian citizen now. The most interesting thing is that guy never sent a photo--see? Nobody knows how he looks yet. *chuckles* I am not here to lecture or what...it's my monologue--I can comment! :D It's difficult for me to love a guy who I never met before. I do think physical attraction is very important... :D

1 comment:

Ken said...

wow... another canadian... whens ur turn?? :D